Lets start over
And so they said that good things will come to an end.
How true is that saying
HSC is coming closer and everyone is freaking out.
I am pretty sure no one or hardly anyone is looking beyond that point.
I know, we aren't supposed to think about what we are going to do for like the free 5 months or so or anything like that.
But i am not referring to that, i am referring to how we will all go separate paths at the end of this journey, and start a new chapter in our lives.
Owh, how sad.
Mend those damages done to that fence of yours.
I have no idea why am i starting this new blog.
Sigh, i really have no life.
Didn't even touch my books at all today :P
Guess i am just too high.
Maybe i am going to turn over a new leaf.
No more msn from monday to friday.
Instead i will use that time to study! =)
I have finished reading Harry Potter again!
(referring to the last book)...its so so SOOOOO good!
seriously, the movie better be as good as the book.
Ok ok, i shall stop blogging for now.
gotta fix up my blog.
we are gonna be
forever
you and me.
=)
How true is that saying
HSC is coming closer and everyone is freaking out.
I am pretty sure no one or hardly anyone is looking beyond that point.
I know, we aren't supposed to think about what we are going to do for like the free 5 months or so or anything like that.
But i am not referring to that, i am referring to how we will all go separate paths at the end of this journey, and start a new chapter in our lives.
Owh, how sad.
Mend those damages done to that fence of yours.
I have no idea why am i starting this new blog.
Sigh, i really have no life.
Didn't even touch my books at all today :P
Guess i am just too high.
Maybe i am going to turn over a new leaf.
No more msn from monday to friday.
Instead i will use that time to study! =)
I have finished reading Harry Potter again!
(referring to the last book)...its so so SOOOOO good!
seriously, the movie better be as good as the book.
Ok ok, i shall stop blogging for now.
gotta fix up my blog.
we are gonna be
forever
you and me.
=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home