STRESSED
I JUST REALISED I HAVENT GONE THROUGH ECO AND IT IS TMR.
OMGOSH
I AM SO SO SOO STRESSED!
(yet cbb studying atm)
so i shall full hardcore study tmr.
no joke man -.-'.
i have delayed it too long! i shall start eco tmr..and hopefully do all right in it =X
sighhh..
UGHHHHH
sigh.
Lynn is here at Sydney.
And i cant meet up with her.
cuz of my stupid trials.
UGH.
we go way back man.
haha..o well..miss her =X
Just like Old times.
And no erica... no lover no gf no crush no whatever u think i have -.-'
haha.
OMGOSH
I AM SO SO SOO STRESSED!
(yet cbb studying atm)
so i shall full hardcore study tmr.
no joke man -.-'.
i have delayed it too long! i shall start eco tmr..and hopefully do all right in it =X
sighhh..
UGHHHHH
sigh.
Lynn is here at Sydney.
And i cant meet up with her.
cuz of my stupid trials.
UGH.
we go way back man.
haha..o well..miss her =X
Just like Old times.
And no erica... no lover no gf no crush no whatever u think i have -.-'
haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home