Sunday, October 31, 2010

y b a b

You are all i can think of every day.
When i wake up, my first thought will always be something that is related to you.
May it be whether you are still asleep or not, or whether you are studying, or whether you had a good night sleep, or whether you are still tired or not.
I start my day, everyday with these thoughts.
I want to be there for you always, helping you wherever i can, making you smile whenever you are down or having fun with you.
I'm always thinking how fortunate i am to have someone like you to be my girlfriend. Everything about you, and i mean everything...makes you such a beautiful girl, and for me being able to date the most beautiful girl in the world, what more can i ask for?
Every single tiny detail that defines you is significant in my sight, as even the tiniest of details can make my heart skip a beat.

You are Ji.
My love.
My strength.
My weakness.
You are my world.

ilysj
321

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home