Ok ok..
yesterday, since i did not study at all, i promised that i will hardcore study today.
No joke.
and guess what? I did not even lift up a single book.
How lazy can i be? I feel like a pig. All i ever do is sleep, eat, and bludge.
I need someone to motivate me! :)
I want to go out..no one is ever online at this hour.
why not?
They are probably studying their butts off.
Or they are out having fun.
OR
i think i am a msn addict. I should probably just throw my comp away since it is such a distraction.
i just realised i still have the cds from JJ
YES! i cured my boredomness
i shall go watch red cliff! =)
Spread out your hands, and soar above everyone else.
yesterday, since i did not study at all, i promised that i will hardcore study today.
No joke.
and guess what? I did not even lift up a single book.
How lazy can i be? I feel like a pig. All i ever do is sleep, eat, and bludge.
I need someone to motivate me! :)
I want to go out..no one is ever online at this hour.
why not?
They are probably studying their butts off.
Or they are out having fun.
OR
i think i am a msn addict. I should probably just throw my comp away since it is such a distraction.
i just realised i still have the cds from JJ
YES! i cured my boredomness
i shall go watch red cliff! =)
Spread out your hands, and soar above everyone else.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home