Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am so screwed for eco!

Read my title xD
i am so so soo screwed for eco.
save me someone =(

I visited my private blog by accident and omgosh.
it was depressing.
i felt like that was a diff person altogether.
I wanted to just hug myself.
It made me reflect back the past.
I guess i changed for the better.
Yet..haha.. i realised ive changed so much..for the worse.
I wouldnt state what ive done here because stuff always leaks out on the internet.
so ..muhahahaha..too bad =)

anyway..
i should delete that blog of mine.
cuz like..yest my father used my comp to log into his gmail acc.
then when i typed blogger.com..
my private blog came out..and i was like...wow...what the..
hopefully he didnt read it!
haha..so im going to delete it..just in case.

i just feel like failing econs. =X

Back when i was in primary school, a girl named lynn loved to annoy the crap out of me.
Punching me, kicking me, stealing my stuff and throwing it into the girls toilet.
But the worst thing she did was to made out a rumour about me liking another girl.
And she literally spread it to the whole school. no joke.
The worse thing still, the girl thought i really liked her, though we have never talked before.
I was so scared, i had to ignore her for the whole year. Everytime we pass each other in the hallway..we would just give each other a nod and a slight grin.
I'm sure both of us were thinking "he /she likes me. but i dun like her."
Lynn even made a famous song about me and her, following the tune of the padapop song.
Lol...but i thank her for that. Memorable memories of our childhood. No one could ask for more.
I admit though..that i did get my revenge.
But sadly, i couldn't remember what it was. But it was fun.
im so evil..muhahahahaha

Reading back my private blog, it really sounded like some1's conspiracy is true.

1 more thing...heaps of ppl stops talking to me halfway thru a convo =X
and its because they think im studying and they are disturbing me.
how uncool..
or maybe they just hate me..LOL
meh! if i was studying..i wouldnt even be on msn!
or ebuddy in this case.
cuz my msnn died.
no idea why...
stupid host file error..and i did everything to try and revive it.
but it just died.
=X

wo zhen de mei you xi huan mo ge ren. dan shi wo mei shuo wo mei AI someone o.0.
jk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home