Friday, August 28, 2009

I am tired.

Katie is my 4th follower.
i feel so loved. <3
=)

I am so tired. I probably should go and sleep.
But i don't know.
I didn't even study today, so i feel bad if i sleep now.
Then again, sif i would study this late.

What is the point of loving someone if they do not love you back?
What is the point of trying so hard..so so hard...to make them happy when in the end, they wouldn't even acknowledge you exist?
Why is it so hard, just to find someone who actually treasures you for who you are?

i am going to stop before ppl start calling me emo again.
i am actually not emo.
blame my tiredness
and the stupid emo song :D
or songs.

Lee Hom is making me emo.


每一次和你分开
深深的被你打败
每一次放弃你的温柔
痛苦难以释怀
每一次kiss you goodbye
爱情的滋味此刻我终于最明白

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home