Vision
You know that life has its ups and downs right?
Why can't it be just neutral?
when the ups balances the downs.
I guess i am currently on the up side of life. Eventhough i am loving it, but i am still scared.
I am counting down my days until something bad happens.
and when that something happens, it just destroys ur hope completely.
lets say..ur enjoying ur life then all of a sudden something bad happens.
WHACK! it slaps u across the face, and you kiss goodbye your hope.
Its cruel really...building some1's happiness slowly then suddenly just stealing it away, and leave the person with nothing.
haha.
that's life eh?
but then again..we can see it from the optimistic side.
If our life were balance...then we wouldn't feel the immense joy once something good happens when ur life is going downhill.
I am off to play some bball =)
Why can't it be just neutral?
when the ups balances the downs.
I guess i am currently on the up side of life. Eventhough i am loving it, but i am still scared.
I am counting down my days until something bad happens.
and when that something happens, it just destroys ur hope completely.
lets say..ur enjoying ur life then all of a sudden something bad happens.
WHACK! it slaps u across the face, and you kiss goodbye your hope.
Its cruel really...building some1's happiness slowly then suddenly just stealing it away, and leave the person with nothing.
haha.
that's life eh?
but then again..we can see it from the optimistic side.
If our life were balance...then we wouldn't feel the immense joy once something good happens when ur life is going downhill.
I am off to play some bball =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home