Thursday, September 10, 2009

Its time to let go.

Canon - Best music ever created or whatever term you use when you "create" a song or music.

School is going to end, everyone will split paths.
Everyone has chose their own paths.
It all depends on how hard we work from now til HSC that determines whether we get into the chosen course we want.
Obviously we will never see some of our friends.
Though we will still see some of them occasionally.
and maybe a tiny portion of them everyday.
I guess it is part of life. =)

I have taken the necessary steps.
I am prepared for my cramming session!
I have enough chocolates and caffeine for it.
Can't wait! o the excitement! =P

Formal is coming up!
luckily i have already bought my suit! but i still need to find shoes! T_T
shopping is so annoying! i wish some1 can shop for me


Hate Being Sick :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home