hsc in 2 days o 2 days 2 days 2 days 2days
Its gonna start!!! in 2 days OMGOSHHH YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BRING IT FREAKING HSCC!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha
ok iunno why. im not scared at all.
Guess God is answering prayers...thanks for everyone who is praying for me =)
cuz i know im not that ready for it cuz i havent studied much. but yea...OMGOSH..YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
18 days or sth like that! OMGOSHHHH
FREEDOM!!!
Anyways, i wish everyone good luck.
All the best :)
Friends come and go.
New friendships are made, and sadly some broken.
But it doesn't matter, cuz life moves on. =)
After hsc.....OMGOSHH I AM GONNA GO CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
anyways...
haha.
welcome uni life.
I will miss you all high schoolers. hopefully we will meet up in uni.
hopefully i get into commerce in unsw.
I AM PUMPED.
sometimes you just gotta STUDY.
BRING IT FREAKING HSCC!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha
ok iunno why. im not scared at all.
Guess God is answering prayers...thanks for everyone who is praying for me =)
cuz i know im not that ready for it cuz i havent studied much. but yea...OMGOSH..YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
18 days or sth like that! OMGOSHHHH
FREEDOM!!!
Anyways, i wish everyone good luck.
All the best :)
Friends come and go.
New friendships are made, and sadly some broken.
But it doesn't matter, cuz life moves on. =)
After hsc.....OMGOSHH I AM GONNA GO CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
anyways...
haha.
welcome uni life.
I will miss you all high schoolers. hopefully we will meet up in uni.
hopefully i get into commerce in unsw.
I AM PUMPED.
sometimes you just gotta STUDY.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home