Sunday, November 21, 2010

Follower



HELLLO MY ONE AND ONLY FOLLOWER!!! :)
hahhahahha! dont think i didnt realise u followed me ! :P
so tempting to BLOCK YOU! muhaahhaha

anyway! on a serious note...here goes :


Although we may have disagreements/fights sometimes,
I want you to know that my feelings for you will never change.
Although i may sound harsh sometimes and say hurtful things to you,
I want you to know that i do not mean it.
Although in life there will be times of ups and downs,
I want you to know that i will be right beside you all of the times.
Although it is unclear of our future,
I want you to know that i have a solid picture of my future with you in my mind all the time.
Although it may be hard to believe that i've truly fallen for you,
I want you to know that if i'm not, my blog, the place where i write about my feelings, would not be filled with posts of you.

Because all i ever want, is for you to be with me.
For us to experience life together,
For us to grow old and have wrinkles together,
For us to tackle our life problems together,
For us to be happy.

For i know i am happy, or even ecstatic, when i'm with you.
I hope you feel the same way too.

I am in love with you.
Please be mine, forever.
Never let me go.
For i will never do so.




How far would i go? Til the ends of the Earth, and back.



TnJ 030210.
A small beginning,
for a never ending love story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home