When i feel like it..
When i feel like it..
I am going to start studying
When i feel like it..
I am going to go crazy ..like happy crazy...not crazy crazy..
When i feel like it..
I am going to post an entry where it will "Malaysianness" (my own word)
lol..which means..im going to post an entry filled with my malaysian slang.
N see whether u aussie ppl will be able to decipher it :D
Hahhahaha..im obsessed with the colour stuff.
Guess what am i gonna do?
Hopefully this will motivate u guys to study
i am going to stop going on msn from monday to fridays from now on..
that is excluding some times where i gotta print stuff out or like..write some essay on my comp.
anyways..can u believe it!? ME being able to do this? seee...i can be a motivator man.
I am like setting a good example for my fellow COMPETITORS in HSC.
jokes. i am a bit high atm o.0
lol..but yea..me ( the guy who is ALWAYS on msn) doing this
and guess what? i am going to study from 6-10 EVERY night.
excluding weekends that is.
and this plan is effective from tomorrow onwards.
wish me luck man.
o wait...in one condition..i am still able to blog a bit everyday :D
I have already stop advertising my blog. The link only went up for 1 day. 24 hours.
So too bad if ppl missed out.
As for you ppl who reads my blog, BEWARE
MUHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
i am going to influence u..and hypnotise u..
so beware...this is my first and last warning...
MUHAHHAHHAHAHAH
lol..im weird.
I found this pic from deviantart.
It is so cute. ( hahah..im such a chick)
but yea...looks like the guy is stomping away right?
and the chick is just like o.0
she doesnt even look sad..
more like confused and lost...cute :D
and see the triangle sign on the guy's key?
and look at the girl's lock..its square/diamond !!
Pfft...wrong dudeeeeeee!!!
he aint ur mr.right
lalalalal
i have mental issues.
i shall stop now.
til tmr..
ta -ta!
I am going to start studying
When i feel like it..
I am going to go crazy ..like happy crazy...not crazy crazy..
When i feel like it..
I am going to post an entry where it will "Malaysianness" (my own word)
lol..which means..im going to post an entry filled with my malaysian slang.
N see whether u aussie ppl will be able to decipher it :D
Hahhahaha..im obsessed with the colour stuff.
Guess what am i gonna do?
Hopefully this will motivate u guys to study
i am going to stop going on msn from monday to fridays from now on..
that is excluding some times where i gotta print stuff out or like..write some essay on my comp.
anyways..can u believe it!? ME being able to do this? seee...i can be a motivator man.
I am like setting a good example for my fellow COMPETITORS in HSC.
jokes. i am a bit high atm o.0
lol..but yea..me ( the guy who is ALWAYS on msn) doing this
and guess what? i am going to study from 6-10 EVERY night.
excluding weekends that is.
and this plan is effective from tomorrow onwards.
wish me luck man.
o wait...in one condition..i am still able to blog a bit everyday :D
I have already stop advertising my blog. The link only went up for 1 day. 24 hours.
So too bad if ppl missed out.
As for you ppl who reads my blog, BEWARE
MUHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
i am going to influence u..and hypnotise u..
so beware...this is my first and last warning...
MUHAHHAHHAHAHAH
lol..im weird.
I found this pic from deviantart.
It is so cute. ( hahah..im such a chick)
but yea...looks like the guy is stomping away right?
and the chick is just like o.0
she doesnt even look sad..
more like confused and lost...cute :D
and see the triangle sign on the guy's key?
and look at the girl's lock..its square/diamond !!
Pfft...wrong dudeeeeeee!!!
he aint ur mr.right
lalalalal
i have mental issues.
i shall stop now.
til tmr..
ta -ta!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home