Thursday, September 10, 2009

Standing Here (就站在這裡) by Xiao Yu 宋念宇 ( 小宇 )

這一次你 轉身比從前都快
This time you turned your back faster than before

兩個人的小角落裡
The little corner with 2 people

就這麼缺了一塊
is missing a piece just like that

我沒有關係
It's alright with me

你只是暫時走開
You're only gone temporarily


既然說好了要一起
Since we agreed to be together

怎麼可能忘記呢
How can it be forgotten

*我想我會好好繼續
I think I will continue on steadfastly

寫完你和我的愛
finish writing of our love

如果你只是想旅行
If you just want to travel

累了隨時回來
Come back anytime you're weary

我就站在這裡 從來不曾離去
I'm standing here, I have never left

不管以後 什麼困難
Regardless of whatever difficulties

若想到我 你會知道
If you think of me, you will know

我就站在這裡 從來不曾放棄
I'm standing here, I have never given up

就算我知道 你已變了
Even if i know, you have changed

變得不在意 我還在這裡
that you no longer care, i will still be here

* 間奏 *

分手而已 ( 分手而已 ) 我想你忘了說開
it's just breaking up. I think you forgot to say it openly

直到看到你們一起
Until i saw the two of you together

撐著我們的雨傘
holding our umbrella

我沒有關係 你只是換個人愛
It's alright with me, you've just exchanged another person to love

希望他會比我珍惜
I hope he is able to treasure more than me

會唱你喜歡的歌
that he can sing the songs you like

*我想我會好好繼續
寫完你和我的愛
如果你只是想旅行 ( 旅行 )
累了隨時回來

我就站在這裡 從來不曾離去
不管以後 什麼困難
若想到我 你會知道

我就站在這裡 從來不曾放棄 ( 不曾放棄 )
就算我知道 你已變了
變得不在意 我還在這裡

我只能假裝你還在 oh
I can only pretend you're still here

雖然有一點孤單
Though it's a bit lonely
'
想到你的承諾 那些承諾 再聽不見了 ( 再聽不見了 )
When I recall your promises, those promises, can never be heard again

而我卻一直在難過 為你
But I continue to be sad, for you

Oh I Don't Know why ( Don't Know why )
Oh I Don't Know why ( yah ~ oh ooh ~ ~ ~ )

我就站在這裡 從來不曾離去 yah ~
不管以後 什麼困難
若想到我 你會知道

我就站在這裡 從來不曾放棄 yah ~
就算我知道 你已變了
變得不在意 我還在這裡

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home