There are some things in this world that will never change, and some things do.
It is inevitable.
matrix has some really good quotes. lol.
yea..i spent my weekend watching movies.
now i have nose bleeding. =X
i blame the heaty weather! why is it so hot! i hate it hot!
I just wanna say....no :D no no no no.
I am a very quiet person.
I can go on a 10 hour walk with someone and not speak a word.
Why? I've no idea. i have asked that same question for a very long time.
to me, talking is a waste of breath. iunno...sometimes..or most of the time i am too lazy to talk.
weird i know...its like i rather use my hand or fingers to text or write sth instead of just opening my mouth and communicating.
Its funny how when you stop finding for new topics to talk about, the convo just dies.
anyways, God please give me someone that will influence me to study. Thanks =)
It is inevitable.
matrix has some really good quotes. lol.
yea..i spent my weekend watching movies.
now i have nose bleeding. =X
i blame the heaty weather! why is it so hot! i hate it hot!
I just wanna say....no :D no no no no.
I am a very quiet person.
I can go on a 10 hour walk with someone and not speak a word.
Why? I've no idea. i have asked that same question for a very long time.
to me, talking is a waste of breath. iunno...sometimes..or most of the time i am too lazy to talk.
weird i know...its like i rather use my hand or fingers to text or write sth instead of just opening my mouth and communicating.
Its funny how when you stop finding for new topics to talk about, the convo just dies.
anyways, God please give me someone that will influence me to study. Thanks =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home