Insomnia
Its pretty late at the moment but i just can't sleep.
All I am thinking of is how you are feeling atm, whether you are having a good night sleep, whether you are having awesome dreams and stuff....
I wish i can read your mind...so at least ill know what you are feeling and how i can comfort you.
I love you ji,
and its because of love that makes me wanna make you happy 24/7.
I know i may be annoying sometimes when i keep asking whats wrong and stuff,
but its because i care about you and i just can't stop wondering whats bothering you and i will always want to try and at least cheer you up a bit.
I just wish i can sneak onto your bed and hug you in sleep now.
Just hold you tight so that you will feel secure, safe.
I want you to know that no matter how tough your life is, i will always be here for you.
you can rely on me, you can trust me, you can lean on me.
Deep down you know that i love you very very much.
Don't fight this thought, don't think it isn't true, because you know its true.
03.02.2010
19 more days.
All I am thinking of is how you are feeling atm, whether you are having a good night sleep, whether you are having awesome dreams and stuff....
I wish i can read your mind...so at least ill know what you are feeling and how i can comfort you.
I love you ji,
and its because of love that makes me wanna make you happy 24/7.
I know i may be annoying sometimes when i keep asking whats wrong and stuff,
but its because i care about you and i just can't stop wondering whats bothering you and i will always want to try and at least cheer you up a bit.
I just wish i can sneak onto your bed and hug you in sleep now.
Just hold you tight so that you will feel secure, safe.
I want you to know that no matter how tough your life is, i will always be here for you.
you can rely on me, you can trust me, you can lean on me.
Deep down you know that i love you very very much.
Don't fight this thought, don't think it isn't true, because you know its true.
03.02.2010
19 more days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home