Monday, July 27, 2009

I deserve a break.

Guess what!!!
I full studied today!! Well..sort of..
I studied more today than like the whole of week 1 of hols.
I studied from 10 til ermm....5ish? xD
7 hours man! i am so proud of myself.
Well..i studied, but i didnt say how productive it was.
It was actually quite unproductive.
lol, o well.
Going to the library by yourself is so boring.
Really really boring. Don't think i want to go there again. So boring!
ok i think i made my point.
wait..1 more.
LIBRARY IS BORING

There.. :D..now u guys are aware that THE LIBRARY IS BORING
We shall move on..
I think thats it..
all i did was study today T_T
what a sad life i have.
sigh..

In a totally different world where matt secretly exist in..
Some may call it the emo world.
*The following content is rated R-20. We recommend that you DO NOT read..
I REPEAT..do NOT read

Muhahaha
u ppl cant read the signs/warnings!
anyway i dont feel emo anymore
soo too bad LOLLL



After going through like a zillion pics..


this is what i am thinking of atm.
It is their lost.
Align your fingers with mine, press your palm gently on mine,
slowly connect and interlock your fingers with mine.
Together, we say, "So long, ungrateful and self centered people (since they aren't longer your friends, so we can't call them friends.) "
And together, we take a step forward, into a new world.
With you and I together, we will...
TAKE OVER THE WORLD...MUHAHAHAHHAHA
*evil laugh*
o.0
lol..im really weird.



Cheers peep.
School tmr.
C u guys there. =)

Hey You :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home