Honestly....
Your smile is all I need....
To cast away my doubts
To weaken my heart
To kill my anger
To brighten my day.
Your touch is all i need...
To release my tension
To distract me of everything
I am sorry for treating you the way i have been treating you.
I know I have said sorry over and over again,
but it just keeps coming back.
My anger and frustration has to end, for real.
I am starting to realise, I am an angry person.
I am a perfectionist in some ways.
I probably have ADD ?
I think all these contributes to my random and yet frequent burst of angers.
You do not deserve any of this, and I am sorry.
Sorry for putting you through all these episodes.
When i think about you and how you are always treating me so nicely, how you are so happy when you are with me....i break down.
Right now, I just want to kill myself. I just want to hurt myself. You are just too good for me.
How you take everything in and pretends nothing happens though it hurts you...it FREAKING KILLS ME. you should lash everything out on me! i deserve everything that you lash out!
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING AWESOME?
i am NOTHING compared to you!
I FREAKING LOVE YOU JI! always will!
bye! im off to your house to annoy you!
To cast away my doubts
To weaken my heart
To kill my anger
To brighten my day.
Your touch is all i need...
To release my tension
To distract me of everything
I am sorry for treating you the way i have been treating you.
I know I have said sorry over and over again,
but it just keeps coming back.
My anger and frustration has to end, for real.
I am starting to realise, I am an angry person.
I am a perfectionist in some ways.
I probably have ADD ?
I think all these contributes to my random and yet frequent burst of angers.
You do not deserve any of this, and I am sorry.
Sorry for putting you through all these episodes.
When i think about you and how you are always treating me so nicely, how you are so happy when you are with me....i break down.
Right now, I just want to kill myself. I just want to hurt myself. You are just too good for me.
How you take everything in and pretends nothing happens though it hurts you...it FREAKING KILLS ME. you should lash everything out on me! i deserve everything that you lash out!
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING AWESOME?
i am NOTHING compared to you!
I FREAKING LOVE YOU JI! always will!
bye! im off to your house to annoy you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home